Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SPRING BREAK 2010

I have to say Spring Break this year was the best so far. The past spring break vacations haven't been as good as this one, I didn't hang out with anyone, didn't hit up the beach and I had no one to spend it with. This one was different though.
This year I have made some amazing new friends, so I had more people to hang out with and more things to do. I went to the beach a few times with friends and went out to eat a lot. Since I don't drive my friend Kendra and I took the MCAT Bus to the beach which was quite an adventure....we took the wrong bus haha but it was a lot of fun and we got to the beach eventually. I also have family from New York that came down. 3 kids between the ages of 7 and 2. That's a party.
The best part of it all though was that I spent time with my new boyfriend Alex :D Yes. I did. I had a boyfriend last spring break but that was a very different story. This was different. He took me out to play mini golf, the Wing House, and to a few parties. I'm one of those people that likes to have someone to spend time with. I think I finally found that at the perfect time. That time with him meant a lot to me. Awwwww.
So to wrap it all up, this break was the best and I'm glad it was because this was the last spring break of my High School career. Kind of makes me sad but I have so much more to look forward to. I hope everyone had a good spring break. Class of 2010.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

I enjoyed reading about your break. It sounds like you had a great one. I like that you didn't complain about not having a car but wrote about what fun you had on the bus.

Thanks for sharing news about your boyfriend. I'm glad you had someone to share your good time.