Monday, March 1, 2010

Challenge #1

Why visit my blog? I will tell you why right now. Because...I'm awesome. No just kidding. Seriously, you should read my blog because there is nothing wrong with seeing into other people's opinions on issues instead of just sticking to your own. I think that's part of what blogging is about. It's cool to explore and research different issues and then express your opinions on them. I think in High School sometimes teens feel like we can't really speak out and say how we feel so it's cool to have our own place where we can express that kind of stuff. I'm not that good of a writer but that doesn't matter, everyone is different. I'm always honest with how I feel and I can defend my thoughts so hey if you're really bored, why not read my blog? Woo.

No comments: