Wednesday, December 9, 2009

$$$$

If I won 100,000 dollars I would probably end up keeping half and giving away the other half. I would have to keep half for myself to put me through school because school is not cheap this days. I have to pay for books, my classes and a bunch of other stuff. It adds up eventually. As far as giving up money I would give some to my mom because she's spent a huge chunk of her life struggling to take care of me. It's just me and her, she's not married and she worked three jobs at one time so I want to pay her back for all the work she has done to make me comfortable. I would probably give money to the AIDS/HIV or the Human Society for the animals. AIDS is spreading like crazy these days and people need to be more aware of it. I'm an animal person and I think they should be better taken care of.

3 comments:

e m i l y y said...

There's animal AIDS too so you could start your own charity to help cure animal AIDS and then you'd be killing two birds with one expensive stone.

anndria said...

I agree I'm a huge animal person and Donate to an animal charity too.

Savannah said...

Aww :) I like how you would donate to your mom, thats awesome. You're so sweet :)