Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Break

Christmas vacation is here! Two weeks of school? Not bad. Christmas is always pretty big in my family. We get together with my aunts, uncles and cousins ect. There's always lots of food and presents. My mom decorates our house really nice too. But this year Christmas won't be as big because of money issues. Economy is real bad and my mom works three jobs just to make us comfortable. I told my mom only to get me what she can afford. Even if there were no present involved it would still be a good christmas because to me it's not all about the festivities, it's about family coming together.

1 comment:

Swanson said...

You are so right about Christmas being about family. All the gifts you can buy can't make up for spending your holiday all alone.