Monday, December 7, 2009

What bugs me...

There is only one thing that I can think of that really makes me angry, that is when someone lies right to my face. I've had that happen a few times where I approach someone or ask them a question and they answer me but I know it's a complete lie. I get annoyed with some things but that's the one thing that really makes me angry. It's disrespectful to lie to someone's face, and I don't think you would want someone to do that to you, so why do that? It's always better to tell the truth anyway because once you make up one lie, you have to make up another to cover that lie and it just snowballs into a ton of stupid stories. That's the one thing that I cannot stand. So...don't lie to my face :]

2 comments:

anndria said...

I hate when people lie to me face too, like you know who last year.

Tony Steele said...

Taylor's going green!!!!!!! >:o