Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nickname? Mmmmm

My childhood nickname was Tater-tot, so stupid, but that's what it was. I got it when I was in Pre-School at Discover our World. I was about 4 almost 5. My teacher called me that and I didn't like it so I started to cry but it just stuck and everyone started calling me that. I wish I had a cooler nickname, something that really represents me but I don't, that's the best I got. I guess because I was really small and my name was Taylor, I earned it. I don't know. I hate that nickname.

7 comments:

Savannah said...

aww thats so sad you cried because of that :(

anndria said...

I kind of like tater-tot. it's cute.

bhsartgc.blogspot.com said...

Tator-tot hahaha thats funny right there. But since you hate the nickname i guess i wont call you it

bhsartdc.blogspot.com said...

Thats such an awesome nickname, it kind of suits you in a way. Good job

Tony Steele said...

Cheer up! It's Freeze pop Friday!!!!!

Rell said...

Hey that's actually a good nick name for that age. You were probably really short like you are now, but hey. At least you can someone liked it.

Mitch-EZ said...

I like that nick name. I totally agree with what anndria said. It is a cute nick name and I think you should not be ashamed of it at all.