Thursday, January 7, 2010

What I'm Best At

Taylor,
Since we can't think of things that are good about ourselves we decided to write for each other. You are a very strong person in many ways. To me you are one of the kindest people I have met in high school. You are a very understanding person and have a good sense of humor. When someone needs to talk to you, you have a good way of comforting them and making them feel better. You are a very beautiful person and have such a good personality to go with it. You play the cello like a beast. :) You have a smile to light up a room and make any girl jealous. When ever I am with you we are usually laughing. You are not easily influenced by other people or dumb trends. You are always yourself, even in a crowded room full of people. One thing I admire about you is your individuality and your sense of right and wrong. You help people with the goodness of your heart even if your not happy yourself. You have helped me through a lot of crap in my life and I have seen you go through just as much. I don't think I could have gone through some of the things I did last year or this year with out being able to talk to you. Your opinion matters a lot to me and I am glad we got stuck in personal fitness together last year. :) You are an amazing person and I am truly happy we are as close as we are. I love you tay-tay and thanks for everything. I'm gona miss you so much when I get out of school!
Love, Savannah

1 comment:

BECK said...

That's really sweet. :)