Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bumps in the road....

Well this being my senior year, it will certainly be memorable. However, that doesn't mean I won't have to face challenges or obstacles along the way. Honestly this year will be life changing for me. My biggest obstacle is for me to start over. Starting over with lots of things. All through high school I feel like I've taken everything for granted. I didn't appreciate the fact that my education is free. This year I'm going to work my butt off, I'm going to study, read, write, test, solve and explain, and all that other good stuff. I want a good future and I'm the only one who can make it that way.

As far as more personal obstacles...that's a different story. For a whole year and a half I put all I had into one person. BIG MISTAKE. I made sacrifices. I cared too much. I have nothing to show for it except a broken heart. Regardless I know I will be alright because I learned from it. What did I learn? I learned; the most important relationship you will have in life, is the one you have with yourself. I need to overcome pain from my past and I will. I need to move on and I will. I need to take care of myself first and I will. I just smile when I feel like crying. Not to get all mushy on you but that's real right there. I love how I never realized how strong I was till now. It's beautiful thing.

Well that's about it. I'm going to grow as a person. Sweet.

1 comment:

Mitch-EZ said...

aww every thing you said is sad but true, it's life bad things happen good people. Hopefully you will learn from this and it will make you a stronger person. I believe that you will grow in to a wiser and knowledgeable woman. As for relationships, you have to look out for them, one bad thing happens two good things will happen. Good luck to your future and success. Your friends are there to help you for a reason.