Wednesday, October 21, 2009

D:

So Bayshore's a D school? Mmm, I'm not suprised. When I look around I don't see an A school. I don't see a B school. Or even a C school. I see a D school. When I came here as a freshman I was discouraged with what I saw and I still am. I think we deserve the grade that we have. As far as the teachers, I've had some pretty crappy teachers. I'm not going to name anyone specific out of respect but I have a few in mind...every year I have at least two that just don't work for me. I should look forward to going to every class I have but I don't feel that way sometimes. I don't feel inspired. Students, don't appreciate jack. They take everything for granted. This is free education that not everyone has. I hate watching people just sit around and do nothing. It bugs me. That's usually what I see around here. I know some people that work really hard but they're in the minority. I'm not going to write a whole story about why Bayshore is a D school because it's not something that everyone can't see for themselves. I can't make changes for the school, the school has to make changes for themselves. That's it.

3 comments:

Savannah said...

I completely agree with you. People here take this for granted everyday. The kids don't understand how much time they are wasting and probably wont until they are seniors.

bhsartgc.blogspot.com said...

yes u can make changes. thats why we are a d school because everybody says that!

anndria said...

I have to agree with you. I feel the same way. People definetely take everything for granted.