Monday, October 19, 2009

LOTF Project...

So time is up on my project. The peeps in my group were Savannah and Madison. I'm glad they were in my group. We laughed a lot and still got a good amount of work done. I think for a newspaper, it looks quite appealing. I like to write and look at pictures so I was excited about doing a newspaper. It just took forever to find a stupid newspaper template for Mac! :[
But eventually, I found one. Madison did the survival column which was one of the most important parts and Savannah found the awesome pics and the comic which was crucial too. I did the main story and the obituaries. If I had to do anything different different it may have been to focus on the main story more, which was the plane crash of course. I kind of just wrote or typed a bunch of stuff down and didn't spend that much time on it. Whoops. Well other than that I'm proud of the work my group and I did. I hope we get a good grade. Shucks :D

1 comment:

bhsartdc.blogspot.com said...

Your NEWSPAPER was AWESOME!!! Just don't let Mrs. Swanson get into your head and get all the negatives from it. It was good, I know you guys put a lot of work into it. Great Job!!!!!