Tuesday, November 3, 2009

MacBeth

When I think of MacBeth and how he thinks, honestly it's hard to compare him to anyone else. So I will have to pass. Reason being...when I think of people with an evil mindset like Saddam Hussein or Hitler they killed millions upon millions of people. They planned and acted like MacBeth but compare all the people killed by them to the ones killed by MacBeth. Big difference. I think MacBeth was very power-hungry and wanted to be in control but I think everyone at some point has a desire to be in control of everything and we can't. I think MacBeth was also very selfish. Usually when someone is so obsessed with getting attention that usually means they have no backbone, no confidence or self-esteem. MacBeth clearly had no backbone because he let Lady MacBeth persuade him. On the other hand he has a conscience. I don't think MacBeth can be really compared to anyone.

No comments: