Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Me, Myself & I

So today we have to write about the hero or heroes in our life. Honestly the only hero I have is myself. In the past many people that I put trust in have let me down, soon I came to my senses and figured that if I trust myself more than others than that won't happen anymore. Ever since I was a little kid I've been very independent but as I got older I became even more independent. I can always believe in myself and I can always have in myself. I know me better than anyone on earth and there's nothing wrong with that. I self protect to keep myself from being betrayed and hurt. I love myself and that's not a sin. I can always depend on myself to be there and get through things. I think being independent have given me strength. I've gotten myself out of deep troubles. I don't think you can get anywhere if you don't believe in yourself but that's just me. So I am my own hero.

6 comments:

Savannah said...

i love you taylor and you can always trust me.

bhsartgc.blogspot.com said...

well done i like that you are your own hero

BECK said...

It's always a let down when someone you trust lets you down; I can relate. It's a really good thing to have a hero in yourself, so you're not always dependent on others.

anndria said...

aww tayluh.... I'm proud of you, you were smart enough to not rely anyone but yourself.

bhsartdc.blogspot.com said...

Thats so true. I really don't have hero either, I am my own hero too. And you to are Awesome.

Mitch-EZ said...

There's not a thing wrong with you being your own hero. Not one thing. I was actually going to put myself down as my hero. It's so true I have also put trust into people and then they let me down. I really like what you said about how you can always rely on yourself to get you through the tuff and hard times. I also liked that your so independent and only you know yourself better than anyone else because it's so true.