Monday, November 9, 2009

Evil at it's Finest...

So today I have to blog about who I think the most evil character in MacBeth is. That's a little hard to decide. I'm thinking there's a close race between Lady MacBeth and MacBeth. Lady MacBeth is the one who convinced MacBeth to commit murder in the first place so she clearly has an evil mind. But MacBeth followed through with it and actually acted on it. He's the one who killed someone. Both of them I think are evil. MacBeth is his own person, he didn't have to listen to Lady MacBeth but he did which shows that he has the ability to kill. Lady MacBeth is very selfish and power-hungry and will do anything to get what she wants. They are the two main characters and also provide the most drama and excitement in the story. I think it's a tie between the two.

No comments: