Thursday, November 12, 2009

Times of Trouble

The bad economy has effected my life in huge ways. My mom works at a nursing home monday-friday and since the economy has been having trouble my mom at one point had three jobs. She worked during the week and saturday and sunday. Not so great. I live with just my mother so I never got a chance to spend any time with her at all. The only time we spent was in the morning and before bed. Not a huge gap open for quality time. Also it's been a lot harder to get money to take the SAT and ACT tests. Right now both tests are extremely important being that it's my senior year. They're not expensive to do but not cheap either. I try not to complain too much because I know that there are people out there who have it a lot worse than I ever will. Some people lost their homes, jobs and cars. I haven't lost much compared to them. I try to keep perspective of that.

No comments: