Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Turkey Day!

So today's topic is related to Thanksgiving. I have to write about what I'm thankful for. To start I'm most thankful for my family and friends. My family has always been there for me through everything and they always will be because that's what family is all about. My family in particular has had it's rough spots and we've always been there for eachother. I have a rather small family but we love eachother like a big family. As for my friends I can always count on them when things don't work out or fall through. I know some of the friends I have today I will still be friends with years and years from now. I know I will still keep in touch with them and we will still be close. That's how I know that they are true friends. To me, without family or friends you don't have much going on. That's why I'm glad that I'm fortunate enough to have what I have.

No comments: