Thursday, May 20, 2010

Farewell, chiao, adios, ellaleqa

I don't think it's hit me yet that I'm graduation...but I'm sure it will hit me when I'm walking in my plastic yellow gown crying haha. I don't have my graduation speech with me so I will give a few words to incoming seniors instead. Basically senior year is the funnest and also the hardest. I'm not gonna lie. The biggest tip I can give you is plan and simple: never give up. That obtains to a lot of things; school work, your personal life and things you wanna achieve. When you think the work can't get any harder just keep working no matter how tired you get. Discouragement is the biggest cause of failure. No one wants to fail. Oh, another tip. Just be yourself. There's that old saying "I would rather be hated for who I am than to be loved for who I'm not" or something to that effect. That's the mind frame we all should be in. I would rather have no friends and love myself then to totally have no confidence at all but all the friends in the world. I know from experience. Trust me. Senior year won't be easy. There's lots of pressure, from parents, teacher, peers ect. but it's all worth it when you walk down that stage. Just keep going and don't stop.

No comments: