Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Teens and Internet

I have a myspace and a facebook and I go about every other day just to check my mail and sometimes put up pictures but I'm not like those people that update their status every single day. I'm kind of a private person and I don't like everyone knowing my buisness so I don't feel the need to tell everyone what I'm doing and when or why. My facebook has helped my keep touch with people or find people from elementary school that I haven't talked to in years. Myspace also helps me keep touch with people but I don't feel the need to go on everyday. I don't get that bored, sorry haha. I think it's lame how people become to obsessed with it. With texting, I don't text a lot either. I only text maybe 4 people mainly. I don't text people and have long conversations, I usually just text for emergencies or information. I see my friends all the time so I don't need to text them a million times a day. Call me boring haha.

No comments: