Monday, May 24, 2010

Final Thoughts...

My final thoughts on this class...Well for one, the whole blogging then kind of bothered me. I don't mind blogging ever once in a while since we're going to be blogging in college and it's good practice but I chose this art class cause I thought we would be doing real art projects. In the beginning we did the name plaques and we painted our coat of arms but after that we didn't do much art related stuff. I love to paint, draw and make things but we didn't do much of that. I haven't taken an art class since elementary school and so I chose this one but I would consider it more of a blogging class in an art class room. Sorry. The other thing that comes to mind which is he main thing is that I wish I had received more positive feedback on the things I did. The majority of the time I turned my stuff in on time unless I was absent and I have had absences due to health issues. Whenever I turned in something that I had pride in I always got mixed feedback. I never felt fully confident in the things I did cause I feel like I got more negative feedback than positive. When I get negative feedback I just don't wanna work anymore so I just wish I could've gotten nicer feedback. That's how I feel but I've already expressed it.

No comments: